Twitter

woensdag 6 juli 2011

Buddism and a Vocaloid artbook

Hello everyone!

I'm not going to do an introduction post, if you want to know about me just ask me. Instead, I will annoy you with today. Yes, today.

Today, I read something about Buddism. It sounds really cool, but one thing is impossible for me. A Buddist should only talk about interesting. I don't think I can pull that off. Honestly. xD

On another note, I got this great artbook made by a doujinshi circle named Celestial. It's Vocaloid-themed, and it has some great artwork. For a starting doujinshi circle it's pretty good for sure. Too bad it almost only has the Crypton-loids, and the introductions miss A LOT of Vocaloid... Otherwise it would be awesome instead of good.

My favourite art came from this song, so I'll leave you with it for tomorrow. Bye Bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten